Addressing Bullying - Online Workshop
Launch date: 15 April 2019
Topics Covered in this workshop include:
- Definitions and types of bullying
- Explanation who will require help from the pastoral counsellor.
- Frequency of bullying in schools, churches, families and the community.
- Role players in the prevalence of bullying.
- Warning signs and effect of bullying.
- Bullying, suicide and other types of aggressive behaviour.
- Interventions and the parent/educator/counsellor’s role in the healing process.
This workshop is launched on a set date and then remains available for a period of at least a year.
The most important benefit of the online workshop is that it you complete it at a time and pace that is convenient for you. You register on the website, choose your topic and after the payment process you can start with the workshop.
You can work through the material in one sitting or at your expediency, as long as you complete all the elements within 60 days from registration. Once completed, the workshop certificate will be ready to download.
This workshop is accredited for 4 CPD points by CPSC. SACE points are pending.