New registration close on 15/11/2020 at 24:00
Issues that will be addressed are as follows:
- How to get through the current disaster/state of emergency.
- Aspects of preparedness, response and recovery.
- Key characteristics and behaviour in a disaster.
- The specific feature of stress in the midst of the lifestyle
changes and grief reactions.
- Survivor’s responses.
- Reactions that signal the need for counselling or other
mental health interventions.
- Vicarious trauma.
Participant’s register online and has to complete a task every day as proof of active involvement.
If there are any mistakes or issues, please let us know.
Should you need us to customise this training for your organisation or company, contact us with your brief and to discuss a quotation